YONO In-Ear Ovulation Predictor is the only wearable earbud to measure basal body temperature (BBT), which may be used in predicting ovulation, natural family planning and understanding female hormonal health.
Before YONO, women concerned about their fertility window had to go through a complicated process of data collection. Now, women have the option of letting technology do all the work with much more insight, because YONO does all the work. YONO is an easy to use, comfortable silicone-encased earpiece (similar to an earbud) which is worn all night. Over a hundred data points are collected during sleep, and the data syncs when the earbud is stored in the base station the next morning. After a night of wearing YONO, users connect it to their smartphones and data automatically syncs to the iOS application. The YONO APP uses machine learning algorithms to plot a monthly fertility chart to predict one’s fertile window.
- Measures core body temperature instead of skin temperature, which can easily be affected by ambient temperature.
- Comfortable silicone-encased earpiece (similar to an earbud) which is worn all night and where data is collected multiple times to determine the BBT.
- No data transmission when worn every night; the data only syncs when the earbud is stored in the base station.
- The YONO APP uses the readings to plot a monthly BBT chart, then analyzes the data and predicts the monthly fertile window.
- Users can also choose to sync data with Apple’s HealthKit. YONO is working with other health and wellness applications, providing customers a convenient way of collecting and analyzing data.