Dr. Wei-Shin Lai (a family doctor) struggled with getting back to sleep after receiving phone calls from patients in the middle of the night. So she invented SleepPhones to improve her own sleep. Then she made some more to help her patients sleep. Little did she know, it would prove to be incredibly helpful to so many people.
Want to comfortably listen to audio in bed without disturbing who’s next to you? Drown out snoring partners or noisy neighbors? Then SleepPhones® Classic truly are “Pajamas for your ears®”! Our patented “headphones in a headband” design secures ultra-thin traditional stereo headphones inside a soft, stretchy headband.
SleepPhones® Classic connect to most media devices using a traditional (3.5 mm) audio jack and four-foot cord. Machine washable, without clunky ear buds or ear pads, SleepPhones® Classic were designed by a family doctor to help people fall asleep faster and stay asleep better—with wearable comfort that’s literally music to your ears.
Who’s using SleepPhones?
Perfect for light sleepers, insomniacs, or people with a snoring partner.
Chronic insomniacs report coming off of sleeping pills completely with SleepPhones.
Sleeping next to a snoring partner is easy with SleepPhones.
Perfect for relaxing on an airplane, or helping you to fall asleep in a hotel.
- Luxuriously soft headband made with hypoallergenic, machine-washable fabric
- Superior sound with eco-friendly lead-free electronics
- Ultra-thin, padded, and removable internal stereo headphone system
- Standard 1/8th inch (3.5mm) audio jack fits most media players (Classic version)
- Flexible 4-foot stereo audio cord (Classic Version)
- One Size Fits Most
- Comes in four color choices: Midnight Black, Soft Gray, and Quiet Lavender come in warm cozy fleece fabric, and Galaxy Blue comes in a cool satiny polyester blend fabric.